TVET IR4.0 CORNER TECHNOLOGIES
Virtual Reality (VR) for Vehicle Test Lane is an interactive and immersive teaching method that employs technology to provide virtual scenarios / steps to simulate how vehicle inspection system is performed. The visual format, contextual cues, voice over and immersive characteristics of VR helps improve the quality and speed of learning.
Augmented Reality (AR) for Automotive and Mechanical Engineering allows Gen Z students to engage in active learning environment.
- AR Automotive consists of AR Engine (Gasoline & Diesel), Hybrid, Electric, Air-Conditioning (HVAC), Chassis System and Transmission
- AR Mechanical consists of AR Gas Turbine, Compressor, Pump, Power Plant, Cooling System
Interactive Based Software is highly intuitive and interactive modules which allow complex engine mechanisms and system to be demystified so that students can clearly understand the working principles and design characteristics.
Gamification positively reinforce learning behaviour with rewards and game like features. Gamification adds the elements of fun to learning, thus students attention will improve and their knowledge will be retained longer. It is proven that learning through experience has life long benefits, hence gamification aims to bring in as close as to real life experience in virtual environment.
TVET IR4.0 CORNER APPLICATION
Reference centre and equipped with
Promote creativity and increase
Introduction session for students to
explore about IR 4.0 technologies
Showcase to attract and to encourage students in engineering
Positioning of TVET as technologies
frointer and leader in Engineering
Participate in Annual Colloquium & National Technical Profession Day
WHY TVET IR4.0 CORNER
- Library is a reference centre which should be equipped with new IR4.0 technologies which act as a driver of innovation.
- Attraction points for students to access and explore new IR4.0 technologies.
- Interactive contents (AR, VR & MR) are vital to prepare students to meet current industries needs and future labour market.
- Empower students with attitude, knowledge and skills for sustainable development.
- Blending teaching method which requires minimum 30 minutes weekly commitment.
- AR Powered Book as TVET e-book for Engineering subject.
- Participation in Annual Colloquium & National Technical Profession Day by TVET students.
- Train the Trainers (TOT) Program to upskill instructors technical knowledge and skills in new technologies.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Vehicle Inspection / Test Lane (1 Set)
- Augmented Reality (AR) apps in Automotive field
- Augmented Reality (AR) in Mechanical field
- Virtual Reality Vehicle Inspection / Test Lane (1 Set)
- Augmented Reality (AR) in Automotive field
- Hardware / Machine